We are looking for experts, authors and guest bloggers to provide our readers with practical, actionable, interesting points of views.
We are also looking for articles from people who have a story to tell; stories that offer practical advice, tips and lessons from which readers can learn.
Personal experience stories can sometimes be more powerful and meaningful than the advice received from an expert; as it offers hope to readers undergoing similar challenges. Real people talking to real people.
If you are interested in writing a guest article please feel free to get in touch with your ideas. You can get in touch by the contact form or via email: email@example.com
Topics that you can write about are;
- How to live a happy and fulfilled life.
- How to improve personal productivity and motivation.
- Mental development
- Education and personal development.
- Topics related to self-improvement.
Points to help you;
- People respond really well to “How To” guides and lists.
- Keep your sentences short, sharp and to the point.
- Your article should have fewer than 1500 words.
- Include resources required to back-up specific claim.
- Your sources must be reliable and educational.
- Do not include a sales pitch and do not include sales links.
- Please note we reserve the right to make amendments to your article.
- The submitted article must be your own original work.
- Promote your article.
- Once published, we recommend that you to share via email, social media etc.
- Include a photograph (Gravater.com) and biography of not more than 100 words.
To write for us, please get in contact via: firstname.lastname@example.org