- Do you find it difficult to say “No”?
- Do you want to communicate in a way so as to feel heard and respected?
- Do you have problems standing up for your rights?
- Do you think being assertive means being aggressive?
If YES, then our Assertiveness coaching is for you.
It will help you:
- Learn to say “No” gracefully.
- Learn assertive techniques.
- Appreciate the benefits of assertiveness.
- Know your rights.
- Communicate effectively.
Who should attend?
This training is ideal for everyone. The ability to stand-up for ourselves is an important skill in both personal and professional life. It will be of particular interest to newly promoted managers and supervisors.
For more information, contact us.
Tel: 057 886 6923 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org